1. The main goals of the conference is to explore new opportunities and possibilities the digital revolution and age offer for public administration, public governance, urban and public policies; to face and discuss the topics and issues that are not so much in the scope of public administration and policy disciplines and studies, to enhance innovative and interdisciplinary approaches and studies in the field.
2. KAYFOR 15 is an endeavor to help the field leap forward by exploring new opportunities and competencies the digital revolution and age offer for public (urban) management as well as public and urban policies; and by increasing the awareness of digital age.
3. KAYFOR 15 aims to increase awareness about the claims of “obsoleteness” for and “outmoded appearance” of the field of public administration; and to support efforts and studies to overcome these claims and outmoded appearance.
4. To create an environment for interaction and sharing among Turkish Bureaucracy and other related sectors with the international and national scholars in the field of public administration/management, public policy and governance.
5. To create an environment for interaction and sharing among international and national scholars, and studies and issues of public administration and policy.