Deadline for extended abstract submission is extended to September 15, 2017
1. Only extended abstracts are accepted for KAYFOR 15 which are supposed to consist of at least 1.000 words.
2. Extended abstracts should lay out the intended papers’ relevance to the theme of KAYFOR 15, public administration and policy in the digital age, and possible contribution to the field. In addition, extended abstracts should include, to the extent possible, the research question, theoretical and conceptual framework, methodology, data sources, basic findings and conclusions of the paper.
3. It should be pointed out with which sub theme and topic the paper falls under. (For instance; 4-e, 2-c (Click here for the sub-themes and topics).
4. Deadline to send extended abstracts is 1 September 2017.
5. The received extended abstracts will be referred within two weeks and the author(s) will be notified about whether their extended abstract is accepted or not. The authors are advised to register after their acceptance notification.
6. Extended abstracts book will be published and distributed during KAYFOR 15.
7. For guidelines on how to write an extended abstract, please click here.
8. To send your extended abstract, please click here and fill out the form and send it.